Our organization is comprised entirely of volunteers!
Are you a resident who wants to get more involved in the neighborhood? Consider the following opportunities and let us know if anything aligns with your passions:
- Attend the Country Club Neighborhood Association Monthly Meetings: The CCNA meets in the Irving Recreation Center at 6:30 pm on the third Tuesday of January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October and November. At these meeting, updates are given on projects underway, reports are received from city and community agencies, and new business is presented.
- Join the CCNA Board: We would love to have your ideas, insight, and enthusiasm on our Board. It all starts by attending a meeting and learning more about our organization. Note that board members are asked to attend at least two meetings prior to their nomination/election to the Board.
- Attend Events: We encourage you to prioritize neighborhood events to meet your neighbors and become more connected to our community. Stay up to date by visiting the Events Calendar.
- Volunteer on the New Residents Project: Help us welcome new neighbors to the Country Club neighborhood by delivering new resident packets. Contact us to get connected.
- Share your ideas: See an opportunity for CCNA to make a difference in our neighborhood? Please share your ideas. Nearly all of our projects started with an engaged resident coming to the Board to request support or action. We’d love to hear your ideas and figure out a way to support you!
- Meet your neighbors: Take the opportunity to introduce yourself to the neighbors on your street. By knowing one another, our community will be strengthened.
Have an idea, question, or want to get more involved? Complete the form below and we will be in touch!